Our mission is to give our customers the in depth informative inspection they need to make their home inspection decision; and to evaluate the homes health so they don’t buy ‘The Money Pit’!
Our inspection and written report follow the InterNachi Standard of Practice and are intended to provide the following:
- Educate home buyers to make informed decisions.
- We help identify defects and issues that should be corrected.
- Outline seasonal care with a home maintenance checklist.
- We look for problems not disclosed by the sellers.
- Provide Peace Of Mind and a great home inspection experience.
We believe good neighbors make great communities!
Every Little Bite Helps:
We Proudly Donate one meal to the food shelf for every inspection!
We are proud to Serve Those Who Served Us:
We gladly volunteer 2 hours of time to any disabled veteran who we help with a home inspection.
Whether it is installing handrails or helping moving boxes and furniture we are here to help!