We take pride on delivering the best home inspection as possible and provide a Three-Step Home Inspection Process.
- The First Step is the home inspection completed by one of our InterNachi Certified Inspectors. This typically takes 3-4 hours to conduct, depending on the size and condition of the home.
- The Second Step is the buyer walk-through. We like to schedule focused time with the buyers to walk them through the home, discuss our findings and answer any questions they have.
- The Third Step is the written report and inspection photos. We take digital photos throughout the inspection and include them in our inspection report, along with several helpful diagrams and illustrations and email the reports to the buyer.
Type of Inspections we offer:
- Single Family Inspections
- Town-home and Twin-Home Inspections
- Multi Family Inspections
- Low Rise and High Rise Condo Inspections
Other Services Available:
- Radon Testing: We provide 48+ Hour Continuous Radon Monitoring tests. Please read for more information from the Department of Health about Radon in Minnesota.
- Insurance Moisture Damage: If there is a leak or Wet Basement We can help determine when the materials are dry enough to start repairs as required by many insurance companies.
- Rental Property Condition Inspection: We have all seen something small turn into a big repair. We inspect rental properties for small things to make sure the owner can fix them before it costs them thousands and vacancy during the repairs.
Standards of Practice:
All of our home inspectors are proud members of InterNachi, the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors. All of our inspectors also abide by the InterNachi Code of Ethics and the InterNachi Standards of Practice, which sets forth the minimum requirements for a home inspection.